CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Not my craft, but have to share...

Some of you may know that my husband is building a model boat in one of our back sheds.

A few weekends go, he went to the 1 in 72 Model Club meeting in western Sydney and one of the fellows took this photo. This boat is approx. one quarter, yes I said 1/4 of the size to the one he's constructing. I will have some photos of his in the work shop later to share with you.

Omgoodness, the amount of sanding he's been doing since the weekend is phenominal! Achooo! Got to hand it to him though, he has been hosing everything down, putting his clothes in the wash and showering straight away after each sand. This is to be approx. a 10 year project, we are almost at the end of year 1, I kid you not!!

No comments: