CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

To Melbourne and back again!

Oh I've had the most wonderful time visiting with Sandie and her family. I've been a bit under the weather since I got back so haven't update here but I will now.

Sandie took me to some unreal banana peel scrapping places. I've the shopping tote bags to prove it LOL. We met up with Lyn, Maggie & Marion on the Friday down in Geelong. LOL a train ride into the city will never be the same me thinks. Hey Sandie? :-) Foot-as-cray!!! ROFL, how funny.

I did a bit of creating whist away, just bare with me whilst I find the photos and upload them here. It was the Little Scrapbook Shops April Cybercrop so we did try and get some of the challenges done.

Now I need to have a clean up and sort so I can fit all my new stash in and play with it too. I did receive a lovely new set of stamps from ChookScraps just before I went so have to play with them too.

Byee for now.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Hello my lovely friend.

It was such a hoot having you stay.

Glad you enjoyed all of our visits to the scrapshops. We are lucky to have so many not too far away from home.

The girls are missing you - we are still quoting "pure" "we're the dancers" all the time and having a little giggle each time.

Funny you said "foot-as-cray" - Tammy heard an ad on the radio this morning and we both laughed when we heard Footscray mentioned.........LOL.

Hope that mouth is clearing up lovie.

Luv ya..........Sandie