CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some 'experimenting' I've been doing...

I recently saw a packet of flower centres by Prima and couldn't justify the cost of them. So I got thinking that maybe I could create something similar. One metre of pretty sequins was less than $1.70 at Spotlight.

Here's my first attempts. Helped that I could zoom in on an online image of the Prima ones. I do think their's are not as well 'finished' either. Here's mine, then below is a photo of some of theirs, notice they've left gaps where the end of the sequins thread is? Hmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Wow Virginia they are totally gorgeous!!! at first when i saw them without reading your comment i thought they were Prima one's!!!should start your own business!!! can i place an order!!!! hugs Clare xxx

Anita Bownds said...

wow wirg they look awesome

DebiJ said...

These are great Wirg...very clever of you.