CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm fast becoming a Copic colouring addict!

Here's a couple of cards I made this morning. It's so cold out here at my craft desk, I didn't get a lot done coz my hands were frozen. Time to find the spare heater me thinks....


Edited to add another I've just finished this arvo.....
This cute little birdy trio stamp by StampIt has been in my stash for a few years. I've stamped it but never finished anything with it. But yay moi, now I have, soooo cute!

5 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooohhh!!! Very very noice!!! Love the fishy card on the left (the greener one). Great work Wirg. Might be time for me to get some soon hey?
Dee
xx

Anita Bownds said...

love the fish wirg so cute..

Sammi said...

Oh wow! These are gorgeous!! Love the fishies!! Great job on the colouring!!
Look forward to seeing more! I know what you mean about the cold hands...
Sammi
xxx

Sandie said...

Hello my friend.

Well I think we can say that you well and truly have the Copic Bug.

They all look fantastic - lovely rich colours.

How many do you have now? Dare I ask.......LOL.

Luv Sandie

Wirg's Creative World said...

I've got 2 dozen Sandie and have another dozen coming home with my Dad when he returns from the UK. Yup, they are lovely markers. I love that you can colour and blend at the same time. No doubling over the images like you have to do with water colour pencils and an aquash brush.