CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 5, 2010

And now for something completely 'different'...

LOL, been wanting to use that as a title. Soooooo what did I get up to over the weekend, besides spending way too much time on Facebook?? I bought some organza and made some lovely flowers.

It was a lot easier than I thought, though in hindsight, I'd not use one of those clicky lighter things coz I went through two of them just for 10 created. A candle will be fine for the next lot. And what did they turn out like.... here you go....

7 July 2010, edited.... Oh wow, Jennifer from Hope Studios came and left me a message! I'm so glad because I was going nuts looking for the link again to that particular page. Thanks Jennifer, and here's a link to Jennifer's Blog where she shows how to make these lovely flowers!

http://hopestudios.blogspot.com/2009/11/weekend-getaway-project-lovely-fabric.html

5 comments:

DebiJ said...

Love these flowers Wirg....so elegant!! I have been fun too making flowers...need some more material now!!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I'm so glad you liked my tutorial and used it for your blog. Thanks for stopping by :)

Sandie said...

Wow Wirg. These are beautiful. I don't know whether I'd have the patience - do you think?

Hmmmm maybe I will have to have a go at them one day.

Great job.

Luv Sandie

Wirg's Creative World said...

Sandie, they really are easy, follow the link to Jennifer's site and have a look. I've not done any more since then, but plan too. Just been a bit under the weather and busy as well. x x

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous flowers Wirg, I have had a couple of attempts and am a little heavy handed when burning the edges lol! Giving them another go very soon, take careX:)