CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

I have been creating but....

... Because I've also bought the new digital SLR camera it's been keeping me busy as. Lots to learn and practice but I'm loving it. This Canon EOS 1000D came with a twin lens kit. I bought a brilliant camera bag for it which also holds my old bridge camera, the Kodak Z7590. I will keep my Kodak with it because it takes brilliant video. If I wanted video on a Canon EOS, it would have been another $800. I decided I could probably get myself a macro lens and another zoom lens for that amount eventually.

I've taken some good photos at a Swans game, you can see them if you are friends with me on Facebook (search for Wirg Hampson).

I have also been recently to the LSBS retreat out at Meroo again this year. It was brilliant. Sorry, can't share the video online. Made a promise that would never happen. But photos will be coming soon to FB and the forum pages. I didn't take any coz I was videoing but Kerryn and a few others were busy snapping away over the weekend. There is a brilliant group shot on Facebook now too.

I've got a few things I've created that need finishing touches, then I'll photograph them and post them here.

I'm home from work today because last week I got sent home before I passed out. Blood pressure has shot through the roof again. So I'm on double meds and have to have another check today to see if it's come down since Friday. Dang, it's a horrible feeling, but glad I had the sense to finally tell someone at work. It got to the point where I wasn't seeing my screen properly. Not good I know!

I'll be back in a few days with some more photos of my creations, byeee for now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I hope you are feeling better Wirg. Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Shelee :)