CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oooo exciting announcement to make!!

It's official, I am now on the Design Team for The Little Scrapbook Shop!

It was announced online last night, I found out only on Thursday arvo. I'm rapped!

I'm very excited to share this news with you. As you know I've become totally addicted to those gorgeous Copic markers. In a couple of weeks time I shall be doing a full day workshop with Copic to gain my Certification Certificate. This means I'll be able to teach all things Copic!

And what is my role with LSBS? Take a look at their announcement thread here! So stay tuned! There is already a thread started called Copic Chit Chat here. I'm working on a few things this weekend as well so more things will be posted soon.

So come join our journey at LSBS into the world of Copic markers. Cath has pre-orders available Her first order goes in Tuesday 19th October, so if you are wanting to order anything from the Copic range, Ciaos, Sketch etc, it's all there! If you miss this first one, don't worry, they'll be in the shop soon too.

Back soon!

1 comment:

DebiJ said...

Great news Wirg...you will ace this job!! Lovely to hear that you are now our resident colouring in expert...something I need to do lots of.
Big congrats to you - have fun xxx