CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Crikey!!

Where has the year gone? Faster than a speeding heat gun, blink and ya missed it.

I've been doing a quite a few creative things, and adding them to LSBS and Facebook, but my poor blog has taken a back seat. Sorry fellow bloggers, it's just hard to type so much at home as well as at work. We won't go there as far as where I work is concerned. To say we are short staffed, over worked, treated with little respect, well that's it in a nutshell. I work to live, not live to work, therefore, I choose to work there till my son has finished University then I'm out of there like a shot with my Long service leave and all ;-)

Sooooooooooooo .... Go visit the Little Scrapbook shop and you'll see so much gorgeous creativity, it's a hard place to stay away from. And we have not one but TWO of our DT team. Kerryn Leworthy (aka Not Nigella) and Lauren Bell (aka pieceofpaper) achieving Scrapbooking Masters status in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine. Way to go girls!!

byee for now,
hugs
Wirg.

No comments: