CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

No Art Journal posts still, but definately more cards....

Yes I know, it's been hard to knuckle down and do pages for my art journal coz I've been having too much fun making cards lately.

I got my first of 2 sets of Kraftin Kimmie  stamps from All that Scraps today, oh my they are so darn cute, me thinks I may have to get more soon.

Here's a card I whipped up when I got home, even hubby keeps looking at her say naawww!

 This next I did using a Digi Stamp I bought from All that Scraps, she's another cutie too!


And here are some I did for the Little Scrapbook Shops Cybercrop this weekend just gone. I love this new set I got from The Greeting Farm. Cath has them in the store, they are called "Sweet n Toxic".
This little lady is also from the Greeting Farm, how cute is she amongst all her laundry!  Yes Cath has her in the store too!


No comments: