Yes it's been a while between posts and I have been creating heaps but not just cards. I've taken a couple of photos of these lovely little paper roses I've been making for the last few weeks. They are for giving to the mother's in our church on Mother's Day next month. Not sure how many I've made so far, but don't they look lovely all piled onto my tray! I still have to 'bling' them up a bit with some Diamond Stickles, then add either a brooch back or a giant paper clip to them all. Yes, this is what I want the giant paper clips for people!
Soooo here they are so far....
This is a really good project for using up those papers from 6x6 paper pads where the patterns just don't quite cut it for anything. They look totally different made into the roses for sure! You can punch out 6 from each 6x6 page, using 3 per rose.
I've used a Stampin Up 5 petal flower punch, a hot glue gun and a little bamboo skewer. The papers I used come from all different Basic Grey 6x6 pads, some K&Co pads and some Kaiser pads too. I found the instructions via a Youtube tutorial long ago. They are very easy to make, more so using a hot glue gun to put them together, though you can get away with something like Pritt Power Gel, they do take longer to dry thought. The little bamboo skewer was used to curle the petals.
When I have some with their giant paper clips attached, I'll photograph them again.
I"m also working on some new stamped images using La La Land stamps which are now available through the Little Scrapbook Shops online store now!
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment