I just created this card from the Ballerina Marci image from La La Land and I soooo love how she turned out, hope you do too.
I've used Copic Sketch markers numbers:Skin- E50&52,R00, Dress: R0000, R00, R11, R20, RV21, Hair-W1,3,5&7, Roses: RV21& YG25.
I've stippled Tim Holtz distress inks Scattered Straw and Old Paper, mounted with foam tape, onto Prima Marketing 6x6 patterned paper from the Fairy Flora pad, onto cream Chatterbox textured card base. All edged with my trusty gold Krylon paint pen.
Agghhh I can't get it to rotate around. It isn't like this when it's in my folder, can't figure out why blogger is doing this. It's never happened to me before. If you know how to fix this, please let me know, TIA.
Yay, I found a way to have the images around the right way. They are linked from my FB albums. If that works, that'll do.
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago



1 comment:
Oh she is just perfect. Lovely card. Thanks for entering your card into the La-La Land Crafts customer gallery this month. Kim
Post a Comment