I have been busy though. I've been busy with my Cuttlebug and Nestabilities dies and been cutting out a heap of different colours for a friend of mine. If she reads this she's in for a surprize coz I've cut out some other things for her to play with too. Take a look at this lot....

I've also added a few more things to my stash lately too. Yeah I know, I'm ment to be on a stamping and scrapping 'diet' but how could you not want some of these gorgeous little foam flowers from Kmart?

Aren't they just the cutiest. I love their texture, really smooth and the way they've been cut, they seem kinda 3d/puffy, just gorgeous.
That's all for now, I'm going to play some more with my Cuttlebug coz I've got a couple of sets of embossing pouches I've not played with yet.
byeee for now.
Wirg.


1 comment:
Oooh, nestabilities! I want, I want :)
Think they're on my birthday list along with a cuttlebug.
Post a Comment