I've done some creating this past week finally. Some altered tins and a few cards. I gave the girls over at The Scrappers Stash a mini challenge to use orange and navy blue on a creation last weekend so I had to do something as well. All because when I pulled out the undies I wanted to wear that morning, the next two pairs were 1, bright orange, 2nd navy blue. Oh how inspiration hits at the weirdest times ROFL.
Here's what I did....
The other week my friend Deanne gave me these great empty filtered coffee tins. The perfect size for storing my Tombow dye ink marker pens in. Here's how I've altered them....

These I am so happy with, they are drying on my kitchen bench as I type, loads of Kindyglitz on them. I have a bare Maya Road Lunch break tin to do next ready for my Cuttlebug embossing pouches to have a good place to live. Once I've done it, I'll share a photo of it here too.
See ya for now,
Wirg




No comments:
Post a Comment