Here's two more I enjoyed creating. I love how the bowl of Jelly Beans one really looks like frosted glass. It doesn't show up anywhere near as well as IRL, but you'll get the gist of it.


this one was coloured with pastel pencils, the chalk in them is soooo bright!
byee for now
Wirg.


4 comments:
Hey Wirgs
Great cards - how did you do the first card - love the frosted glass effect - very cute indeed!
So much talent. TFS
Gorgeous cards
You are a very talented lady.
gorgeous card wirg!!
The jellybean jar looks tops!!
Janet, the glass effect is done after all the water colouring is finished & dry. Using irridescent blue Twinkling H2O paint, I did a thin paint over the jar area. Dried it then using clear Dimensional Magic went over the jar again then left it flat overnight to dry completely.
hugs
Wirg
Post a Comment