Well today I've been to bible study and am now home for lunch. Waiting for kettle to boil so I thought I'd at least add something here that's been created in the past 6 to 8 weeks other than Digital stuff. Here you go, it was a challenge over at LSBS, I love this size card.
These were created using a sketch challenge. The purple one is using a now discontinued Amazing Creations Wacky template. Love those templates.Hmmm maybe I should go back to basics and just make greeting cards for a while? Though I soooo love digital, here's one I have to share. I did share it on my other blog (coz I was writing about my trip to Perth and the Osmonds and their concert) I really love how this came out and Marie is such a lovely and beautiful lady too.
I am going to print out all the digital ones I do from this concert and make an album. Think this one will have to be 8" x 8" for sure.
Did I share the money box I made for the LSBS retreat coming up in August? Lets see ...
.... nope I didn't, here you go then. It's an old Jarrah drinking chocolate tub, still smells lovely even with all that change getting dropped in there.

Okay, time for my lunch. Then some serious creating this afternoon, I hope. Oh and that darn Fluid Chalk inkpad, for those of you that saw my post on LSBS during the CC on June 13th, I'm wondering if any of the 8 others I have will do it too. Grrrrr! Here's what it looked like....
Still debating if I should contact the manufacturers. What do you recon?See ya,
Wirg.


No comments:
Post a Comment