I have been getting creative, yay! It's amazing what stepping away from the computer will do for you.
I'm going to the LSBS's August retreat again this year. There's an ATC swap being held and I so like being part of this kind of swap.
However, 25 to 30 of the same ATC is rather a challenge, kind of gets a bit monotonous when you have to make more than say 8 or 9 of the little beauties. But once I'd finally made one I was happy with, I got on a roll and they are almost finished.
I started Sunday, it's now Wednesday morning and really all I have to do is number them and maybe one other tiny little detail, and they are done! Here's a bit of a sneak peak at them...

The theme is 'Express Yourself', I've used a couple of lines from an old song I like coz it's how I feel, and express myself lately, love it and I love how the cards have come out.
So there's a sneek peak of them, there's 28 done so far (there's spare bits if a couple more are needed) . Hmm, think of cutting out 30 tiny little 'bugs', each one stamped twice to create 'it' then adding 2 tiny foam dots to the back of each, cutting out the song words from printed acetate, then the backgrounds being 'brayered 3 at a time before cutting down to size, a bit more stamping etc. I was on such a role, I amazed myself.
See ya, I've got a meeting to go to, happy Wednesday.
Wirg


No comments:
Post a Comment