CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I've been published!!

Well blow me down with a feather!

I sent some cards off at the publisher's request, ages ago and never thought about it. I got a contract in the post a week or so back and hooley dooley if they weren't already published.

Sandie said I was in the same issue as her creations, number 68 of For Keeps Creative Paper (The old Aust Paper Crafts Mag) but I, for some reason, thought they were going in issue 73?? Oh derr to moi! They are the Lady Bug cards which I put on this blog so long ago I can't remember when, long before they were spotted for publishing. How nice is that, what a boost to the confidence? I've not had anything published for over 2 years. Nice feeling to know my creations are still liked.

I've been creating this week, made 8 cards, I'll photograph them later and put them in this entry.

hugs
Wirg

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Woohoo, how exciting. That's tops Virg! Congratulations.