Sunday afternoon was sooooo cold, but I really wanted to create so I did a digital layout to go with my first Marie Osmond one. I spend ages editing more photos and before I knew it, it was nearly 5pm and I'd not done the layout. It came together so fast, my head nearly spun LOL.
Here you go, here's page 2 and I'll put page 1 below it again so you can see kinda what they'll be like together as a double page spread.
All the photos were taken by me and are not for redistributing thanks.The first one looks great printed out on high gloss photo paper. Now to decide if I print 8 x 8 or 6 x 6. I'm thinking 8x8 is going to show more details, hmmmmm time to think about what kind of album to put them in. I recon I could make it, just buy the page inserts for each page so they are protected, iykwim.
hugs
Wirg


1 comment:
Lovely work wirgie!!
D
xx
Post a Comment