CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Woohoo, I won a prize!!

Hi everyone

There was a cybercrop over at LSBS last weekend. I tried to concentrate and take part but my scrapping brain just isn't co-operating right now. However I did do a couple of cards for the Card Sketch challenge and guess what?

I won a gift voucher with one of them, how cool is that!

Yay, thanks Little Scrapbook Shop DT team for choosing my card. Want to see it? It's much nicer in real life but here ya go....




I so love this purple cardstock (bought in a 12 x 12 stack from Big W) and the inkpad by Stampin Up called Perfect Plum. The ribbon was white but I dyed it with the ink pad, brilliant.

See ya for now,

Wirg

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Its a beautiful card Wirgie, a worthy of the prize!!
Deanne
xx

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win - it's a fabulous card!!!