CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Using EKsuccess' large Funky Flower punch

Hmmmm soooooo I've been creating again at last. I only put a small photo of the 9 I made last week but I thought you'd like to see a close up of the Floral one I did using a large EK Success funky flower punch.

I have Deanne SM to thank for giving me inspiration to make this card, thanks matie!! All cards have been made with scraps and bits found on and around my desk. I've not cut into any new cardboard or paper. This thank you card has scraps of a Basic Grey paper I'd used ages ago, I love it!
Here's a couple more close up and one that I've done today for a friend's birthday next week. Flea if you don't want to spoil the surprize, don't look!! LOL

And here's Flea's/Fiona's card, I soooo love how it turned out today!

See ya for now,
Wirg.

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Beautiful cards Wirgie!!! Glad I was able to inspire you!!
Deanne
xx