He's so hard to create for but I had just the stamp this year. I've used a Heidi Grace acrylic word one, grunged up some dark silverish gloss card by sanding it back (thanks to Jane Clark for this tip!), mounted on black base card.
I stamped on some vellum with black stazon, on the back of it I've coloured with a lime green tombow marker, mounted it on with some Pritt power gel glue. Added the strips of ribbon and black brads (Basic Grey) finished off with some 'descriptive' words, done.
What do ya think? Hope he likes it and his pressy. I cut it so fine, it arrived by post today after a two month wait, phew!!! The latest series of Battlestar Galactica season 4! and with bonus set of coasters, noice!
byee for now, it's taken three goes to get this done, my pc is being a total bastard so I'm coming to you from the trusty faster laptop in the lounge room, yay for my laptop!
Wirg.


No comments:
Post a Comment