CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A trio of cards...

Hi ho everyone

Most of you know Sandie had a competition going to create a different card for 12 days with the themes she set for each day. It's over now and Aga won with her gorgeous creations. I did start the challenges, but time just slips away this time of year. Here's three I got done...

I've used some Fancy Pants Christmas papers (from an 8x8 pad), a new set of Fancy Pants Christmas tree stamps that are so cute. Yes and there's ribbons and some buttons. I know, I am not a button fan, but these just seemed to go, IYKWIM. I enjoyed putting on those buttons so much that I've got some new ones from Spotlight yesterday and am going to have a go at more cards with them on.
See ya, I've a very swollen right forearm with a massive rash on it at the moment so am staying away from keyboards for the rest of the day.
hugs
Wirg

1 comment:

Sandie said...

These look great Wirg. Thanks for joining in. You've done a great job.

Luv Sandie