This weekend I wondered what foil board would do/look like run through the machine. I was a bit concerned the foil would lift. But take a look, the photos don't do them justice, they are sooooo sparkly bling blingy, Deanne would be proud of me I'm sure.
The red ones and green ones with the holly embossed on them are particularly striking. All I've used is foil board, ribbons and Kaiser bling, easy as!!





hugs
Wirgie x


9 comments:
Wow Virginia, these are just STUNNING!!!!!!
I bet they look even more fantastic in real life!!!!!
Deanne
XX
oooh! I do love the foil! Have you been to my blog? There's something there for you!
Hi Wirg, you've been busy here! Love your Cuttlebug metallic cards with bling!
Hi Virginia,
That Cuttlebug must be on it last legs with the workout you've been giving it!! he he. Lovely cards my dear.
Cheers
Jane
these are great Virginia. Now where did you get that foil board - I think I need some.
Thanks for your comments girls. Lil' Mr Cuttlebug is still going great guns Jane, not even a squeek LOL.
Elizabeth, the red and blue I bought in A4 sheets from a stationers at Castle Hilll (Sydney). The silver, gold and green were in a box of blank cards with other patterned ones and envelopes from Ikea 2 of each colour,12 per box and I bought two boxes of them. At $3.00 a box, it was a bargain.
hugs
Wirg
What gorgeous cards Wirg, & what a bargain with the Ikea papers... Hugs from V2
Such a fabulous idea Wirg!!! I really love the look you have achieved and think I might have to try it too ;) if that's ok!
Wow these are fantastic Wirg. Fantastic job. May have to give it a go myself.
Luv Sandie
Post a Comment