Some of you may have seen the two cards I posted in the LSBS gallery recently. The stamp set I used is by Inkadinkadoo and are so gorgeous. I thought they may have been around for a while but after visiting
Inkadinkadoo's site this morning, discovered they are a fairly recent release. Want to see what else they have? Take a look at
Inkadinkadoo's new release page. I so wish I could purchase direct from them, but never mind. I'll keep an eye out here coz their
butterfly and owl stamps are so very very tempting to own.
Here's the blue card I did as well ...

I'll hopefully be making some more this afternoon, depends if the mojo wants to come back, after yesterday's super fast card, I've hit a slump.
hugs
Wirg.
3 comments:
Gorgeous wirg!!! Love the blue and white!
Deanne
xx
Stunning colours Virginia! Simply love it!
Paula :)
They look TERIFFIC!!! So good! I amy be inspired to buy some!!!! (any excuse)
Sam (PD)
Post a Comment