CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Photo cards & stuff...

It was my TB (testosterone boy) 17th birthday yesterday so I decided to make him a pirate card this year. He loves Pirates of the Caribean so I found a great photo of Johnny Depp and some pirate logos, did a bit of photoshopping to create this great card....


He was wrapped and is loving showing it to anyone who comes over.
Other than that, I've only been finishing off cards that I've been creating over the last few months. Gluing in inserts. Oh and I did a great LO for LSBS's mini Christmas challenge too. Here tis....

It had to be a LO about Christmas but using non-traditional colours. I love how it turned out and who says you can't put pink on a teenager's LO?
See ya for now,
Wirgie x x

No comments: