CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gotta love acrylic stamps!!!

Oh my, I went to the SydneyPaper Arts Festival yesterday afternoon, straight from work.

I was a bit hesitant to go coz it's a couple of years since I've been to a show and it seems like shows of this type here in Sydney are dying a slow death. Well I kinda wasn't wrong, but we shall see what reports from those who go over the weekend say.

It was very quiet and quite empty so I had a very easy time of it looking at what ever took my fancy. And what jumped out and grabbed me by the throat and made me buy it?? The stamp set I used to make this....



It's called Winter Trails by Inkadinkadoo, has 4 gorgeous good sized stamps on it and I got it for the bargain price of $16 odd. This photo doesn't do it justice as I added some Kaiser bling to it and it' just sparkles.

See ya, I've things to do today, but I hope to be back with some more creations using this set.

hugs

Wirg

PS take a look at this photo too, Sandie's a star!! This was at the Craft Queen's stand and I just squeeled with delight when I saw how beautiful they all looked with the lights highlighting them


2 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow Wirg.........you are a legend............I need to link to your blog. Thanks heaps for doing this.

I did get your email thanks matie. Have been flat out finishing off stuff for the fete.
Shall reply over the weekend.

A huge thanks for the lovely card I received in the mail on thursday too thanks matie. It brightened my day for sure.

Take care.

Luv ya.............Sandie

Unknown said...

How cool do Sandie's flowers look!!! and I love the stamps you picked up! I was planning to go to the show but changed my mind at the last minute :)