CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's begining to feel a lot like Christmas....

...... and a Cuttlebug one at that!!

Coz check out all the gorgeouse creations I've been working on for my cards this year...





Here's a shot of most I've made so far spread across part of my desk...

And so you know I've not just been making Christmas cards, here's a couple I've done in the past few days....

See ya, I've loads more to finish and other occasions coming up that need attention.
Wirg.

3 comments:

smauge said...

God you make me feel so slack!!
I really think I should buy myself some more embossing folders.

Michelle said...

Your cards are simply stunning! How nice are all those Cuttlebug images!

:)

Sandie said...

Wow Wirg, you've been going nuts. I'm glad you've got a start on your cards - I've been that flat out with the fete that I haven't had a chance. I will now though.

Hope you are well.'

Luv Sandie