CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 6, 2008

World Card Making Day.....

Hidy ho there everybody!
It's been World Card Making Day over at The Little Scrapbook Shop. this long weekend.

There's been 5 challenges set so why don't you pop over and take a look. It's a great way to build up your card stash ready for when occasions sneek up on you and hey, you can never start Christmas cards too early. Here's some I've created this weekend, though I've only been home today and half of yesterday to get creating.









Yes, my Cuttlebug's getting a massive work out yet again, but hey, I've also got the Twinkling H2O's out for the first time in a while (yes, all the pots with stuck lids now are unstuck!)

See ya, got stuff to do up the street before I can make more cards.

Wirg.

1 comment:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Your cards are fabbo Wirg - but my fave one is missing - the one with the crackle stamp. Its awesome!!

Deanne
xx