CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

What, more Cuttlebug creations???

LOL, yes, here's a few more I made whilst on my RDO yesterday.


These were created using embossing folders, inks, bit of bling and some rub ons on a few of them. Quick but effective results.

Hmmm I love that Chatreuce green Impress dye ink pad don't I! LOL
I've have a new Cuttlebug embossing folder & die set which will be getting a work out soon, not enough hours in the day, a little think called having to go to work gets me every time!

See ya, that's all for today.

hugs
Wirg

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Virginia your cards are just gorgeous!!! That green is stunning, so love that color. They might be quick to make but so very effective, well done.
How dare work get in the way of your creativity ;)
Take Care
Tracy x

Stampabit said...

Lovely cards Virginia, I think you have an addiction to that Cuttlebug LOL
Cheers
Jane