CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Cuttlebug bugs bit me again...

Hi ho everyone

Last night I was playing with my cuttlebug again and gee, I don't know about you but I don't think I'll ever get sick of it. It's amazing what you can do with this little beauty.

Here's some cards I made last night, along the lines of the one I sent Shelee last week...






I was cutting the foil seal out of a large tin of Milo last night too when I looked at it then at the cuttlebug and thought why the heck not. Now this next card isn't my best effort at all, I'm not too keen on it, but I AM very happy with how the cuttlebug embossed the foil. It's great to be able to save these pieces coz metal shim can be costly.



I think I'll be digging out the stash of foil I've been saving for 'ron', that's later on, and running a few more pieces through. Shame Milo don't use gold coloured foil seals, now that'd be nice!

See ya
Wirg x x

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Love all the different looks you get from just one folder Wirg!!! Great work. I have a few milo lids I have been saving for ron too. Looks like I am going to start my Chrissy cards. YAY!!
Deanne
xx

Lyn S said...

Great idea Wirg.....have you thought of colouring the foil with alcohol inks too for something different?

smauge said...

Milo!!! What a great idea!!!

Tracy said...

How creative Wirg!!! Looks great :)
I just opened a new tin of milo on the weekend, bugger!!! Will have to make the kids drink more milk and have more ice-cream LOL
Take Care
Tracy x