If you want a giggle though, take a look at the monumental blunder I did trying to decorate my 2009 LSBS Retreat moneybox recently. Can ya pick what I did??
Yup, you guessed it, I put the gorgeous 'hand stamped with Twinkling H2O's paints' paper on whilst the tin was upside down. How totally blonde of me or what. I have managed to redeem the stamped paper, the purple underneath had to be sacrificed. Luckily I have more of it and it's now up the right way and almost finished. I'll share the completed tin later.I've made soooo many cards lately, getting stuck into creating to take my mind off things. But today all those gorgeous cards got matched up to recipients and I'll be posting them off as RAKs tomorrow. So if you are one of the lucky ones, surprize if you see one that's been online already.
I love this one in particular and have done a few versions of it....
And this next one I sent to my brother to congratulate him on his new job he started recently.
This next card I made for our son to give his father for Father's Day. Many thanks to Deanne for helping with her great tutorial on how to fold the shirt. I had it here somewhere and couldn't find it. With great timing Deanne did a step by step over at the Little Scrapbook Shop, perfect!
This next card was the Sept 08 cybercrop card sketch at LSBS, love it!

And with that, I'll leave you with a SMILE,
hugs
Wirg.


2 comments:
Love all of your cards Wirg!! :)
Lol honey - your money box is UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!! Silly sausage!
You have some beautiful cards here lovie!!! Great to see you have your mojo working.
Deanne
xx
Post a Comment