CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

And just to finish off the day....

LOL, I know another post today. Yes, I've been on a roll alright. I've just done two cards using the July/August08 kit from LSBS. I almost forgot it, but the cards I made are cute to boot.

All I've used extra is some SU red ink, an SU stamp on one and a Smiggle Stamp on the other, here they are. Best rush over to LSBS and upload them before I forget..

Okay, that's probably it for today. I'm going to be creating more, got some books I want to add pages to but I've been wearing a 'groove' on my floor zooming back and forth from each desk today.

See ya 'round like a rissolle.
Wirg x

4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooh cute cards wirgie!
lol at the blah blah blah one hehehe.
Deanne
xx

Sandie said...

Hey Wirg, you've been going nuts matie. All of your cards are so bright and cheerful. Love the one you sent me too my friend.

Luv ya.

Sandie

Unknown said...

Wow... someone's on a roll today :)
way to go Wirg!!!

Lyn S said...

Hi Wirg! Wow, you've certainly been on a creative roll lately! Love your Chrissy cards!

Just wanted to pop in and say a big thanks for the lovely card you sent me:)

xxxLyn