CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

She made some cards!!!

Hallalujah, I made 6, count that six, SIX Christmas cards last night.

That takes my tally for this year to a lucky 7!! Yay, I'm about to go make some more but thought I'd show you the 6 from last night....

byee for now,
hugs
Wirg

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

ooh nice cards wirgie!!
And you've changed your blog's look again. NOICE!!! Like the header very much lovie and the colours are great!
Deanne
xx

Wirg's Creative World said...

LOL, this is my 'creative' blog, which has been the same since I started it. It's my other blog is Wirginia's World that's pink etc. I've been trying to keep the two separate. No creating on my personal one just funny stuff, rants and what not LOL. WAFL.
hugs
Wirgie x x