Here's my layout, love the AED foil papers, this is from their Christmas range but it goes so well cut out and layered on the black background bazzill cardstock.

This is the card sketch, using SU stamps, inks & ribbons, Basic grey brads etc.

I've also been doing some more rearranging of my craft desk. I've got heaps more space coz look at these great wire racks I picked up from a cheapo shop last week, $4 each, bargain.

Now just to clean up after the weekend's cybercrop, and I've got all that extra space the jars and tins were on. I've moved the small shelf thingo back so that part of it is butt agains the back of the desk. It never fitted the jars on it how I wanted, but it's so handy how it slots in there. Only 3 jars with out homes. I'll put them in a draw cos really, I don't use buttons much so they can be stowed away for when ever.
See ya. I've got 60 magnetic bookmarks to make for our church's Fathers Day service this year. I'll share the design with you when they are all done.
hugs
Wirg.


4 comments:
wow, how tops do those jars all look on the shelves!!!! Cool!
Deanne
xx
Great layout and such a nice photo too! love the card as well.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, can I add you to my blog list please?
Cheers
Jane
Wow - those racks are great! looks like they can hold a lot. Also loved your work for the CC :)
Aga xx
I do love the layout you did for the CC....beautifula nd you look gorgeous too!!
Post a Comment