Dawn was getting really worried this was lost in the post. She'd sent it in plenty of time for my birthday, but I only received it on Thursday. What a wonderful stash of goodies she's sent me.
I can't do the photo justice, there's products I've never seen/heard of before here in Australia. The papers are gorgeous, a dozen of them and 10 being beautiful frosted/shimmer ones too. Some goregous glitter borders & frame stickers, birthday ones in silver and gold, like tags, chipboard pieces, oh there's so much, here's a photo I took of it spread out on my kitchen bench today! I'm taking it to the retreat next weekend, play time!!!!

See ya, I've still preps to do and things to finish and pack for next week. Don't want to spending the middle of the week running around like lunatic looking for stuff. And some washing still to finish, and dinner to think of, what the heck have I been doing today, I dunno!!!! LOL.
hugs to ya!
Wirgie


3 comments:
Looks like some cool stuff there Wirg, lucky you! Look forward to seeing it IRL on the weekend!
Hugs,
Pepper
woohoo!! Gorgeous stuff Wirgie!! Can't wait to see it.
YAY Retreat is in less than 4 days!!
WOOHOO!!
Deanne
xx
Have a great time at the retreat, & don`t forget to take mini-Donni LOL, he`ll be well received, I`m sure...hugs from Vicky
Post a Comment