CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Gotta love the Cuttlebug!!

Hey ho there.

Had a lousey night, massive sinus headache and stuffed up head to boot by morning.

This morning in a fog of sinus pain I thought, hey let's get the cuttlebug out and fiddle with the two tiny Brilliance Dew Drop inkpads I bought at the LSBS retreat. Finally I opened them and wow, I want more of these little beauties. Gorgeous colours and shimmery pearly to boot.

Here are two cards I made using scrap card, a new cuttlebug embossing folder and die set and the trusty gold Krylon pen. Simple, fast effective. Oh and there's a little bit of bling and all (I'm learning from Deanne ROFL) Interesting what comes out of 'the fog' hey!!
hugs
Wirg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better Wirg :) your cards are simply gorgeous! luv the colours, and the bling looks great!!!
Aga xx