CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

52 Pickup, weeks 6 & 7...

I am so loving this 52 Pickup challenge the Little Scrapbook Shop is running this year.

Below is week 6's challenge by Kerryn. We had to create a LO using jounaling strips. I'd already done a LO of my son last year and had another photo that went with it and a bit of a story so that's what I did with my journaling strips, told about his year etc. Here it is....

Below is week 7's challenge. Tracey set this challenge to create a journal/diary, decorate the covers and save in it all the challenges and even photos of what we create for each challenge.

The idea is that at the end of the year we'll all have this fabulous reference with 52 ideas and techniques to use. I'm loving it and see this journal as a wonderful keepsake. Here's mine, I did an a4 book instead of a5, I liked the bigger size more.

hugs
Wirgie

1 comment:

Sandie said...

What a handsome boy your TB is Wirg.

Hey luvin all your creations lately.

Keep up the great work.

Your friend.

Luv Sandie