It's been a little while since I've posted anything but I have been busy creating, never fear.
The 52Pickup challenge over at the Little Scrapbook Shop has been going great guns. Here's a few of my recent entries ...


I have a lot more I'm working on at the moment. One thing being a year long little scrapped journal about me. I started it at the LSBS retreat last August. I shall photograph some of the pages to share with you. It'll be so much fun getting to the retreat this year and seeing how everyone else's has gone.
byee for now, stay safe and hug your loved ones. Those in Australia will know why I say this, though it's hard to believe the rest of the world wouldn't know about our holocaustic bush fires.
Wirg


1 comment:
Wonderful creations Wirg!
Just letting you know that you won my blog candy give-away! Couldn't find your email addy so I hope you read this!
Post a Comment