CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ooooo more Lay Outs I've done, mmmmmm!! 52 Pickup week 10 too.

(said in best Yoda voice ROFL)

I've got a few creations done these past couple of days. I'm still struggling with week 9 of the 52 Pickup, I'm not happy with the 'sprouts' I made so will give them another try over the weekend.

Here's my first two attempts, yick, I really don't like green, should have known not to grab those scraps.....
Here's my entry for week 10, we had to be minimal, no patterned paper allowed, cardstock only, one smallish photo, what ever embellishments we wanted but leave lots of blank area. I think I got it done to order.....

I've also finally done one physical LO from my trip to Perth to see The Osmonds in Concert last June'08. Many digis finished. So here it is and I'm really happy with it. I'm now inspired to do all my other gorgeous photos at last!! Wait for it, they'll be on here as they are done. (No choosing purple as my base was not planned, it just went so well with the chip letters and photos)

Next I did a LO of TB with another of my fav photos, he's really into grunge and pirates, as you'll probably tell by this creation....



No comments: