CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photography practice....

Hi everyone

No 'creations' as such at the moment coz I've been learning some new stuff with my digital camera. For those wondering, I have a Kodak Z7590 'bridge' digital camera. I've had it for nearly 3 years and have read the manual from cover to cover many times. Yesterday arvo I discovered a great wealth of information on a scrapping forum (Two Peas) that has given me a new love of my camera.

It's always given me great photos and I have played with the settings some. The photos I took at the Osmond's concert last June 08 are really great. I can only imagine how much better they could have been had I known then what I now have learnt.

Here are three shots taken in the past half hour, nothing really 'interesting' but I am blown away with how good the close ups are using my macro setting. I wondered what I was ment to do with the other three buttons on the top of my camera, oh derr to moi, ROFL.

I've left the date stamp on so I can go back and compare once I really get into changing the settings manually. I think I'll be looking for bugs and lizards in my garden later.

See ya. :0)

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

OMG!!! Look at those fantastic photos!!!! Your frangipanis look gorgeous!!! How clever are you!!!
Deanne
xx

Lauren said...

Great photos Wirg! It's amazing what cameras can do when you actually learn what all the functions are for!! LOL