CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weeks 22 & 24 52 pickup challenges are done at last...

And I've finished the House Mouse card I did as an extra for week 23. Here's the card...

Like I said, there's lots of cutting out in this type of card, but so worth the effort. I've done many cards using this particular House Mouse rubber stamp, it's such a favourite of mine and those who receive my creations with it!

And here are my entries for week's 22 and 24...
I only have this weeks challenge to do and it's another card one. Thanks Deanne, love card making. Though I must say I've not done so much scrapping in all my life. I love it and am finally getting through a lot of my Osmond photos from last year's and 2006's Donny concerts, yay!!

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Hi Wirgie! Just popped in to wish you a 'Happy Birthday'....I know I'm a bit late though :( Hope you had a fantastic day anyhow!

I love this HM card you've just done...it's totally gorgeous! Good to see you're still doing Donny layouts too!

Hugs, xxxLyn