CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011, It's a new year, a new challenge....

Oh yes! I have decided to take part in Julie Balzer's Art Journal challenge for 2011. I was going to give up on this blog, but something about this challenge has got me fired up to keep it alive, even if it's just for 2011. So here my journey begins into the world of Art Journalling.

I've done a yearly journal a couple of years ago, it was fun, it has a lot of memories in it and it's very different again to what I'm doing here. I started one again last year, 2010, but it's sitting in a ziplock bag with loads of ephemera waiting for me to get it back out again. I may get to it and incorporate the stuff into this journal, we shall see.....

So far I have 4 pages done, not bad for me seeing as it's now the 9th of January and we've had visitors here for the last week. Here are my first pages....

So there you go, nothing like any of the others I've been seeing so far but they are totally me and will no doubt be quite different and varied as the year progresses.

See ya!

4 comments:

Jane Clark said...

Good on you Wirg!!

Sandie said...

Great minds think alike I say Wirg.
You are off to a great start. Good for you.

Now just for me - where can I find some much needed time to geth this started? I reckon once I've cleared my desk and have everything I need out on my desk it will be a lot easier to start.

Sending you a big hug.

Luv Sandie

Michelle said...

Looking good Wirgie! It seems to be the 'in' thing at the moment. Can't wait to see more!
:)

milkcan said...

Beautiful pages! I'm glad you're keeping the blog alive and participating in Art Journal Every Day!