Well, not a lot of pages have been done but I did complete three more over the last few weeks and one just this morning in about 5 minutes. Gotta love that.
It's been a very tough time in our house this last week. My son Ben, also known as DDB (doof doof boy), all 19 years of him had to deal with the devistating loss of a most beautiful and loved friend. We found out last Saturday afternoon and it's been a bit of a daze this week, so only the one page done properly and that was this mornings. I've taken a leaf out of Julie's book so to speak and keep my journal on my desk.
This morning's effort was a bit of therapy, I've called it a bit of pink in a blue world. One day I may add a photo of Danni (Danielle Rebecca King) to this page, but right now, it's too painful to see her beautiful face knowing we'll never see hers again in this world. Everything on this page was on my desk. I've never been much of a pink person but I was surprized at how many pink 'bits' were laying about.
My other two pages were whisked together when I received a delivery of 3 new Tim Holtz Distress Ink pads. I kind of got carried away and sploged every single TH's colour I had on one page then opposite, I swirled the 3 new ones to see how the colours looked. Not sure I like the blue "Stormy Sky" as the last swipe, but sure love Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge together!
So here's a their photos....
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago





No comments:
Post a Comment