I've done one card with this new Kraftin Kimmie stamp set, but had to do more more more!!
This one I created tonight I'm entering in the CopicOz comp. So would love to win the new dozen Copic Sketch marker colours, that would be awesome! Sooo, if you don't enter, you can't get a chance to win, so here is my entry...
I've used Copic colours E00, E11, R20, Y06, Y17, YR15, YR04, YG23, E33, E35, E37 & B60. Around the edge of the image layer I've drawn with Y17 using the chisel tip. I've stamped my Kraftin Kimmie image and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I've stippled the rest of white areas of the ExpressIt Blending card with Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distress Ink, used silver Kaiser bling and coloured them with both Y17 & E29.
A strip of patterned paper by Basic Grey from their 6x6 pad "Lemonade" edged with a Martha Stewart deep edge punch. A piece of Fancy Pants satin ribbon all mounted onto a folded piece of 6x12" dark brown Bazzill. I coloured a little yellow wire & mesh butterfly in with a bit more copic YR04. Used some Diamond Stickles on her lovely hair. Lastly I've edged the whole card with my trusty gold Krylon Paint pen.
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
Gorgeous card Wirg...love your colourings. Splendid work!
Awesome card Virginia!! Beautiful colouring and love all the bling!! :) Thanks for playing along with the CopicOz Challenge!! :)
Post a Comment