I've discovered Make It Craft Digital images and am sooooo adoring them! Here are a few cards made recently before I had that nasty fall last Thursday and one I just finished today. Hope you like them..
The first one I just this past few minutes finished. That cream flower is one of the handmade ones I've recently made using a Tim Holtz Tatterered Florals die and some handmade crater paper I've had laying around for yonks. The 2nd one is a digi christmas image coloured with copics and the third/last one the last one was for my son's 20th Birthday last week and I'm so happy with it. I've used digis for the back ground and a Greeting Farm stamp for the angel boy, coloured only with grey & red copics, tops!..
cheers for now.
Virginia/aka Wirgie!
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago





1 comment:
Three great creations! Thanks for joining in our Anything Goes Challenge. Make sure you vote for your project this Saturday (Oz time) at our challenge blog. Alicia xx
Post a Comment