CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Has it really been since June???

Sorry I've not done any updates, but life does get in the way of updating blogs. And the fact that I love the fastness of Facebook too. So much has happened, it's going to take me a month of Sundays to catch you up so I think I'll just start off from today.   I've been extremely busy over at the Little Scrapbook Shop's Copic Classroom.  More step x steps, samples and how too's than you can poke a stick at.  Why not come and join us?






This morning I came across this blog...  http://www.colscreatingmemories.blogspot.com/ and doesn't Colleen have some beautiful creations on there.  Go have a look, some lovey Christmas goodies are up for grabs too!

And I'll leave you with this bit of news. My husband has taken a new job. We are very excited for him as he'll be getting to travel around the world again, just not on ships like when he was in the Royal Australian Navy.  He's heading of to Melbourne on 8th December, to start his job on the 12th.  He has to work away from home for the next 12 months or so, but he'll be coming home many weekends that we can afford.  It's worth it to know that once he's got things up and running, he'll be back to Sydney permanently maybe by the end of 2012 and working out of the RAN base he's been at for the last 12 years.  It's all good.  The Doof Doof Boy and I are going to miss him like crazy, but we know this is a huge step up for him in his career.  He was stagnating at his current job.

Byee for now,
Wirgie/aka Virginia!

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Hi Wirg, it seems to be forever since I visited here! Looks like you've been real busy with your Copics, amazing cards! I'm still struggling to learn how to use mine properly!

Seems like everyone is on Facebook these days, so far I've been resisting as I'd probably never get any cards done then!

Hope Herb loves the new job, you'll have to come down here more often to visit :)

xxLyn