CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Been a little absent but still creating up a storm!

Yes it's been a while between posts but I've not stopped creating and playing with my craft supplies.

Firstly may I take a moment to say how very very sad myself and friends are at the loss of our dear crafting girlfriend, Lyn Smith. Sadly Lyn succumed to the horrible bowel cancer that she had been battling for the last few years. She will be so missed and we, Sandie Downey, Marion Mitch & Maggie Mathern and myself will hopefully be saying cheers to her when we meet
again this coming Christmas time.

Now on to some photos of my playing at my craft desk. I've discovered DYLUSIONS. They have to be the most brilliant, vibrant, wonderful dye ink sprays I've ever come across. I love them so much, I've been dying my own seam bindings, paper & silk flowers, cardstock etc with them the last few months. Below are some photos I've posted to my Facebook page. As always, things online don't do the originals justice but these will give you an idea. I love how rich and intense these sprays are. And those of you who know me know how much I love bright colours to create with. Okay so here you go.... oh and I've started my Christmas Card production as well, there's a photo at the end to show you the first lot I've finished.
 













Here is a LO I entered into the Tattered Inspirations Spring Fling Monthly challenge. It's a challenge for all the lovely Spring Fling 2013 attendees to get us creating and counting down to the retreat in Canberra next Spring . I am very humbled to say that I won this challenge with this LO and as you can see, I used one of my handmade backgrounds as well as hand coloured ribbons & flowers too. I loved this challenge because we were not allowed to use any patterned papers. That suited me to a tee coz I love to create my own backgrounds.


So for now Cheers and I'll be back again sooner than later with more creations to share with you.
 
 

No comments: