Yes, it only took me a bit over 7 years to make up my mind but I've finally done it. I am now an Independant Stampin Up Demonstrator. So if you are interested in purchasing any of their wonderful stamping, cardmaking & scrapbooking products, why not contact me at
wirginia@optusnet.com.au
I live in the north west of Sydney on the edge of Kings Langley. I hope to put together some classes later this year but I need to find a venue as my home is quite small. If you are interested in having a class at your home, why not contact me.
I am still a Design Team member over at the
Little Scrapbook Shop too. This will give you a wonderful choice of quallity products. Cath at LSBS is moving in the direction of beautiful embellishments & away from papers & cardstock. Between the two of us you are sure to find some wonderful products!
1 comment:
This is way cool Wirg. You will be great at this and you'll have fun while you're at it. Yay.
(P.S. I have just had a look around your blog - lots happening and some extra lovely projects. well done. There is a little award waiting for you over at my blog - mwah)
Post a Comment