CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Some TeddyBo love!!

Yes, I know, I've done a lot with Teddy Bo digital images over the last few months, but how can you not love these gorgeous little bears!

I finally got to sit quietly & slowly colour a couple of images over this weekend and then turned them into cards as well!


I've also use white flowers & silk ribbon/seam binding on the top card that have had the Dylusions treatment too.  Background papers used are from a BoBunny 6x6 paper pad Ambrosia Collection, (which I think you can catch a glimpse of in the background of the lady bug card).

Also it's confirmed, I am still on the Design Team for the Little Scrapbook Shop for 2013! Woohoo.  Cath has been making many changes within the store and will be announcing a slight name change soon too.  She is also currently looking another team member so why not contact her asap.  Here's a link to the requirements & benefits... LSBS Design Team Call

But for now, the store is open again and some wonderful new products are appearing like WOW (Words or Whatever) chipboard, new ranges of Thickers & loads of Washi Tapes.  Why not pop over and have a bit of a shop!!

I'm loving that my work space is so much bigger, my Copic marker case is permanently up where I can reach them easily and everything is at my finger tips without too much strain to reach things.  Best cleanout and tidy up ever!! And so far I've NOT fogotten where I've put things, yay me!! :0)

See you again soon.

 

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Wirg these cards are so cute.