Oh it's been a long time coming. The return date got changed so often, I gave up asking towards the end of 2012 but I'm happy to say my hubby's home again & for good. That doesn't mean he won't have to still travel for his company but yeah, home at last, home at last!!
So we've had a busy 24hrs since he arrived, oh my goodness did he bring some stuff back and did he, today, rip into our gardens too. So much so, he's all fired up and wanting to do more in the garden that we'd usually get a pro in to do. He went out and bought a chain saw today ROFL, yup a chainsaw! Watch out Herbie's about! Why pay someone to trim our bigger trees when he can do it himself. I don't think I'll watch when the chainsaw's in use though. Nope, don't think I'll watch.
I have been creating but not a lot to show you this last week as I've been priming pages to do an art journal (it's been so wet I've had to do one at a time then partially set them with my heat gun) The sun's out again this afternoon, so maybe the pages will be settled down by the time my friend Gwen & I start doing our Creative Jump Start 2013 sample pages.
I've loved watching Nathalie Kalbach's videos and all the participating artists again this year. I've not really picked up anything I didn't know this but I have been inspired to revisit many things that I've not done for a while.
Now for some news. It's official, I'm on the Little Scrapbook Shop's Design Team again this year. Cath announced it during last week on the shop's Facebook page. We are also looking for another DT member so if you are wanting to join Cath & I why not contact LSBS via this email addy
or by pm on the shop's Facebook page and tell Cath all about yourself.
JUNE 2026 KOTM INSPIRATION - DAY 4
2 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment